Helium Leak Detection
What does hermetically sealed mean to your product?
Would that be watertight, oil-, air-, gas-tight, sterile, impermeable, durably technically tight, …?
Classic tests to assure product tightness include bubble tests and pressure decay tests. Those tests are sufficient when talking about water- and oil-tight. Stricter requirements ask for more sophisticated testing.
More inspiring applications…
- EGR and NOx reduction
- Medical: Catheter, pacemaker, implants
- Electronics: Lamps, neon-tubes
- HV relays, transformers, circuit breakers, cables (SF6 insulation)
- Fire extinguishers
- Metal tight head drums
- Heat exchangers
- HVAC condenser / evaporator
- EV batteries
- Airbags & inflators
- Aluminum or alloy rims
- Air suspension
- Engine and transmission parts
- Fuel tanks, pipes, pumps, injectors